Five die after fire breaks out in COVID ward of Rajdhani Hospital in Raipur

0
58
Monkeypox in Delhi

Raipur (Chhattisgarh), April 17

A fire breaks out in the COVID ward of a private hospital in Raipur on Saturday leaving five corona positive patients dead.

The fire mishap took place at Rajdhani Super Specialty Hospital located at Pachpedi Naka under Tikrapara police station at around 4:30 pm today.

According to police officials, fire broke out in the COVID ward of Rajdhani Super Specialty Hospital leaves five persons dead. At the time of mishap, around 30 COVID positive patients were undergoing treatment in the ward. One patient was charred to death and others due to suffocation after oxygen supply was interrupted due to the fire.

Preliminary investigation suggests that short-circuit in the ward resulted in the tragedy, added the officials.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here